Monday, October 19, 2009

Balloons, Music and Celebrities

For starters, I finally got my friend at ET on the phone and we're working on the story. The balloon boy did not win that battle. Secondly, I really don't like unscripted programming and do you remember when MTV actually played music videos. Its becoming increasingly more difficult for someone like me to be introduced to new music when there are places like Sirius/XM where you can choose the channel and the free radio plays the same songs all the time. I loved watching MTV but now its all American Idol. That's the trade off? Perhaps I'm just an oldie but goodie. But then I'm in Spin class at Reebok with the amazing Marc Selden and he puts on this song that rocks my mind. Mind you, It doesn't take a lot but I heard this song that was really awesome called "Nothing Ever Hurt Like You" by James Morrison. Yes he's been around for a while but maybe because he's on the other side of the pond or again it wasn't a "single" it wasn't till three weeks ago that I found my new obsession. Went to Itunes and downloaded all his CD's and like my mom when she burned a hole in her 45 for the Beatles "I Want to Hold Your Hand," I just can't keep listening to that song. I mean who hasn't wanted to walk through glass for the one you love. Its whether they will be waiting for you on the other side when you are all cut and bloody is the question...

I digress... Our super hot client Reshma Shetty rocked it out in this week's Star Mag in a purple Catherine Malandrino dress. Go Reshma...

Preston Bailey was mentioned in the NY Post on Friday and Mark Indelicato had a super cute boxing photo run in their photo section on Sunday from the Bahamas!

Let's not forget Tamara Tunie doing her "Sunday Routine" in the New York Times - its pretty revealing - def read that one and it shows you how sexy and cool 50 can be.

Very excited about Banana Shpeel but more on that later....

Have a great night and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment